Welcome to the new Today's Energy Solutions Online Community. In addition to many features you’ve come to know us for, there are many new areas for you to check out including:
Forums – Stay actively involved in community discussions.
Member Search – View profiles created by other subscribers to the Today's Energy Solutions Web site. See their favorite online articles, videos and photo albums; many of which they uploaded themselves.
My TES – Any article, video, classified ad, product, etc., you find on our site can be added to your profile by simply clicking the “Add To MyTES” link. Keep it for your records and share it with others through your online profile.
My Profile – Make your profile information available to others in the community. Enter information about yourself and/or your company. Here, you may also subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Multimedia – Listen to new podcasts and view videos.
To participate in our online community, you must create a user name and password. This will provide you with full access to forums, member profiles and other social networking aspects on our site. It’s also your opportunity to comment on the news and feature articles we post on this site.
Please create a member profile by clicking here. If you are a Today's Energy Solutions magazine subscriber but have never been to our web site, you can use our account lookup feature from the subscribe button found at the top right, next to the search feature. Simply enter the account number from your magazine label, we’ll verify your account and you’ll quickly be on your way.
If you participate in our forum, blogs or any other interactive sections, you must not:
- Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme.
- Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- Make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
- Advertise or sell to, or solicit others;
- Use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any forum at any time and for any reason.
We at Today's Energy Solutions urge users to consult with their own legal counsel to ensure that their activities in the message board conform to state and federal law and to always follow the law in use of the forum or other medium.